Oggi torniamo a parlare di OnePlus, e ancora una volta lo facciamo per smartphone di fascia media appartenenti alla line-up Nord, in particolare di OnePlus Nord N10 5G.
Si, perché lo smartphone ha ricevuto circa 10 giorni fa un aggiornamento ad Android 11. La novità è che ora il rilascio è stato avviato anche in Europa e abbiamo anche un changelog ufficiale:
- Updated to OxygenOS 11 version
- Fresh new UI visual design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Since this is a big Android update with multiple new features, the upgrade process might be a little longer, please be more patient
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.06
- Updated the camera UI and optimized some of the function paths to offer more convenient operation
- Newly added HEVC codec to reduce video storage size seamlessly, capture and shoot more without compromising on quality
- Newly added access to a third-party app to share the picture by pressing and holding it in preview
- Newly added the quick access to recording mode by pressing and holding the shutter button and by sliding the button, you can easily zoom in or zoom out
- Newly added the playback display in Time-lapse mode to show the actual filming time
- Ambient Display
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (To set: Settings > Customization > Clock on ambient display)
- Newly added Canvas feature that can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on a lock screen photo on your phone（Path: Settings – Customization – Wallpaper – Canvas – Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically)
- Newly added Gaming Tools box for convenient switches of Pro Gaming Mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only, heads up and block just for your immersive gaming experience
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for WhatsApp and INS (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
- Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out
- Dark Mode
- Added a shortcut for Dark Mode, you can pull down the Quick Settings panel and find it
- Supported automatically enable by time range (path: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range)
L’update è in fase di rilascio OTA a livello globale.
Ricordiamo che questo smartphone probabilmente non riceverà Android 12 salvo ripensamenti. Per chi fosse alla ricerca di uno smartphone OnePlus di fascia media consigliamo di rivolgersi altrove, magari sul nuovo OnePlus Nord CE 5G.