Adobe annuncia la disponibilità in App Store di Adobe EchoSign, applicazione per iPhone, iPod touch ed iPad che permette agli utenti di firmare digitalmente i documenti direttamente dal proprio idevice.
L'applicazione Adobe EchoSign garantisce lo stesso livello di protezione dell'omonimo servizio Web sia per chi firma il documento e lo invia, che per chi lo riceve, ponendo gli utenti al riparo da eventuali frodi.
Adobe EchoSign per iPhone, iPod touch ed iPad può essere scaricata gratuitamente dall'App Store.
Riportiamo di seguito il comunicato integrale in lingua inglese:
SAN JOSE, Calif. — Dec. 21, 2011 — Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced the immediate availability of the free Adobe® EchoSign® application for iOS devices. Now, users can easily get access to their EchoSign accounts and sign documents directly from their iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. The Adobe EchoSign application is available today for free download on the iTunes App Store.
With the new Adobe EchoSign application, users can:
- Send a document for legally-binding eSignature and get documents signed in minutes rather than days
- Get documents signed instantly on an iPad or iPhone when meeting a signer in person
- Send documents from an EchoSign library, photo album, email attachment or from other applications
- Track the status of agreements with real-time status updates
- View signed agreements stored in an EchoSign account
The Adobe EchoSign app offers the same protection as the Adobe EchoSign Web service for both the sender and the signer during the signing process, including key authentication and privacy, fraud protection, and consumer disclosure.
Jason Lemkin, vice president of Web business services, Adobe and former CEO, EchoSign
- “The enterprise is experiencing unprecedented adoption of tablets and mobile devices, presenting new opportunities to leverage cloud applications to streamline business processes and greater efficiency. With the Adobe EchoSign app, we’re making it that much easier for organizations to incorporate Web contracting into their business models, allowing users to sign documents and send documents for signing right from their iOS device. The end result is a higher rate of contract completion in less time, leading to increased productivity.”
Acquired by Adobe in July 2011, Adobe EchoSign is the leading electronic signatures and signature automation service with over 4,000,000 users and 50,000 customers worldwide. Adobe EchoSign is a key component of Adobe’s document exchange services platform for reliably exchanging documents for universal access, review and approval.
Fonte: Press Release